Work-based learning students

If you’re a student on a work‑based learning programme, you’re welcome to use our restaurants, urban style salons, sports facilities and much more.

You’ll need a student ID badge for some facilities, including the libraries. To get one, you can visit your nearest campus with your Learning Agreement. The customer service staff will take your photo and give you an ID badge.

If you can’t get to a college campus, you can ask your tutor for your student ID number. You will need this to access the library online resources.

The library website gives you access to invaluable online resources such as e-books, online journals, academic research databases, BOB (Box of broadcasts), and study skills information including 'Skills4study Campus'.