Each large campus has a library with an excellent range of books, journals, multimedia and e-resources to help you study.
Our libraries are a welcoming environment. We provide a friendly service with knowledgeable, approachable staff.
All libraries have a suite of drop-in computers with a wide range of software. You can pre-book a computer at any of our libraries. All libraries have printing, scanning and photocopying facilities.
You can access resources at any time on the library website.
This site contains lots of essentials to help you with your course including:
- Information and Inductions –site information and our basic induction.
- Library catalogue – find out what we have in stock, renew your loans and reserve items online.
- Online Resources – magazine and newspaper databases, e-books and other online databases to help you in your studies.
- Subject guides – e-books, online resources, online journals and useful websites for your subject.
- Study Skills – to help you produce great assignments. Try using our skills4study database.
Log in with your college username and password to access our online resources outside college.
At North Manchester Sixth Form, the library is managed by Manchester Public Libraries and Information Services.
It’s a good idea to join Manchester Public Libraries for even more books, resources and facilities. Join at your local public library.